The BIG picture…
Talent is our business. Our Talent Program Partner wakes up every day, thinking “how can I leverage the right talent and the right data to create an amazing experience for our clients?”
This role is all about influence! As a shared service to our customer success teams, the welocalize community must trust that the talent programs you draft and employ will lead to consistent refinement on an account, and endlessly improve welocalize’s brand in the eyes of our customers. If either the client or customer success teams don’t believe in our solutions, they’ll look elsewhere for help. Keep them engaged by being a natural problem-solver with a proven track record of impeccable customer satisfaction! They’ll love you for it, and you’ll love your job in return.
- …are positive, energetic, and proactive
- …LOVE people, process, and quantifiable results
- …naturally start to think of solutions almost as quickly as you recognize problems
- …are curious, analytical, and data-minded
- …think technology is cool and like to use it to improve everything around you
- …work because you’re passionate about solving problems. It’s more than a job to you.
- …will be relentlessly data driven. Your gut tells you important things. Numbers tell you even more, and give you the ammunition to act.
- …are agile, flexible, and transparent
- …get bored with repetition, and strive to build processes and deploy technology to address doing things we already know how to do.
What you will do…
- You can look past what the client is asking for to see and understand the business drivers behind why they’re asking for it
- You will own the drafting of execution plans for new and existing clients, including financial models, resource allocation, time-zone differences, and failover options, refining them as you gather feedback from clients and internal account teams. You will base all plans on four key factors: Quality, Cost, Capacity, and Risk.
- You will ensure that the right talent match is recognized by clients and accounts team as one of the key differentiators for welocalize in the market
- You will understand the welocalize brand, and our focus on Quality, Innovation, Customer Service, and Global Teamwork.
- You will be the primary go-to for quality escalation, operational financial analysis, change-in-service planning
- You will know how to evaluate market pricing to set expectations, and negotiate aggressively
- You are comfortable presenting at QBRs and client meetings around plan status, agreed KPIs, and process improvement plans
- You will create, analyze, and share risk models
- You will continuously contribute to and leverage from welocalize’s worldwide vertical and account team solutions
- You will drive innovation, efﬁciency, and automation in all backend processes
- You will serve as the “Buck-Stops-Here” point for process plan failure and out of range KPIs
If you feel you have what it takes, please send your CV along with covering letter.