English Copywriter - Adapt
Welocalize enables brands to reach and grow global audiences through services and solutions for translation, localization, adaptation, and automation. We offer multilingual solutions to transform all content types for local audiences, at every step of our clients’ global business journey. We have 1,500 global team members across offices in North America, Europe and Asia dedicated to helping some of the world’s largest brands operate and succeed internationally.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Hi there! We’re Adapt Worldwide a Welocalize company – a global leader in innovative translation and localization solutions. We’re helping global brands to grow and reach audiences around the world in more than 175 languages, with solutions and technologies.
We are looking for an English native-level copywriter to join our team and help with a super exciting and vibrant project for a global brand. You will be working with a creative team delivering solutions for the food industry.
Your main responsibilities will be (but not only):
– Producing amazing content
– Reviewing content
– Brainstorming ideas, topics, subjects, etc – you will be the owner of your writing!
– Acting as project manager; you will manage your own writing but also will have communication with freelancers, check the status of translations, ensure we deliver on time to our clients and that everything runs smoothly!
What you need to have:
– Minimum 1-year experience as copywriter
– Passion for writing
– Exceptional attention to detail
– Creative mind
– Great communication skills
– Interest in the food and eating industry
– Want to be part of a team
At the same time, you will work closely with the SEO team, making sure your blogs and writings are on the top searches, creating a content calendar, etc….
This is a super exciting time to join us, we will offer you an initial contract of 3 months in a great office in Central London.
If you have experience as a copywriter, please send us your CV and let’s work together!