Adapt Worldwide, a Welocalize multilingual digital marketing and high end consulting agency, that helps brands expand their global reach and realise their full digital potential in the transformation era. Helping global brands meet the increasing demand for an integrated approach between marketing, technology and localisation.
Adapt Worldwide assists through the cultural adaptation of content, intelligent data analysis and optimising platforms to meet today’s consumer needs across digital channels. Our broad range of specialised digital services includes technical consultancy and delivery, international SEO, social media optimisation, ASO, system upgrades, copywriting, transcreation, mobile, web and paid amplification
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Business Development Manager will work globally with production, marketing, operations management and senior leadership to acquire new business in the target territory (Germany).
This individual is an important team member, contributing to the overall customer experience through a customer-centric sales methodology. The ideal candidate has solid business judgment with a track record of business development, solution selling and strong overall sales management. This position offers an unparalleled opportunity to leverage one’s understanding of enterprise sales inside one of the world’s leading localization companies.
As a Business Development Manager for Welocalize, your responsibilities will include:
- Contacting clients to develop and maintain the healthy working relationship with Welocalize.
- Working with the Program Directors, Enterprise Project Managers and/or Project Manager (PM) to create territory, account and opportunity plans, RFPs, SOWs, quotes and ensuring that administrative details are handled effectively and efficiently.
- Working within and maintaining customer data in Salesforce.com, including but not limited to sales forecasts, plans, activities, opportunities, pipelines and related data.
- Coordinating RFP/RFQ/RFI responses, as needed.
- Ability to travel approximately 30%, including customer visits and attending industry events, as required.
- Working in a global team defining the underlying value proposition and service offerings for existing clients and new client targets.
- In conjunction with your manager, helping to generate a higher return on our sales and marketing efforts to produce a larger volume of target clients.
- In conjunction with your manager and global team, moving opportunities along the sales process to help achieve closed sales above budget (up to and including closing).
- Taking responsibility and accountability for designated clients, territories, verticals, horizontals, service offerings and p
- Collaborating with the global team to define internal and external expectations, and aligning those to specific deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a college or university a plus, related experience and/or training required.
- Experience in business-to-business sales experience in professional services and technology solutions strongly preferred.
- Experience in closed sales in new business of Large Accounts, within the company or externally in a like industry and position.
- An understanding of working in a customer-centric sales methodology.
- A track record of lead generation, key account targeting, qualifying and closing new business including new and existing accounts.
- Experience of enterprise-level sales experience in the localization industry.
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute on a successful business development strategy.
- Demonstrated competence in working independently to structure, negotiate, and close multi-million-dollar accounts with leading companies, particularly in the technology, manufacturing, consumer, travel/hospitality, and finance industries.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; strong bias towards data-based decision making, and comfort with financial and operational analysis.
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills; demonstrated success getting buy-in for innovative and bold projects.
- Tenacity and sense of urgency; the ability to make things happen quickly with large, less nimble customers.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE
- Can Provide Persuasive communication
- Shows good Negotiation Skills and Situational Awareness
- Focuses on Building a credibility-based Relationship
- Understands the importance of SMART objectives and is Results Orientated
- Thinks Commercially and can interact with commercial people
- Strong Company & Industry Awareness