Adapt Worldwide, a Welocalize multilingual digital marketing and high end consulting agency, that helps brands expand their global reach and realise their full digital potential in the transformation era. Helping global brands meet the increasing demand for an integrated approach between marketing, technology and localisation.
Adapt Worldwide assists through the cultural adaptation of content, intelligent data analysis and optimising platforms to meet today’s consumer needs across digital channels. Our broad range of specialised digital services includes technical consultancy and delivery, international SEO, social media optimisation, ASO, system upgrades, copywriting, transcreation, mobile, web and paid amplification
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Be it across:
– Creating new material for new markets;
– Modifying existing marketing for cultural nuance;
– Optimising for global and local marketing channels; or
– Transforming an entire mindset or technology suite to fit a truly international digital business, we do it!
These represent our Adapt Worldwide service lines; Modify, Optimise, Create and Transform. The Transform team are undergoing an exciting period of growth and are currently searching for an experienced Digital Technology Lead to drive innovation projects for our market leading and globally recognised clients.
This is a Senior full time role, responsible for devising optimal technical solutions that help meet our client’s objectives with flexibility to their constraints.
Responsibilities may include:
– Technical Opportunity Ideation: Spotting technical opportunities for greater efficiency or effectiveness, defining justification and communicating plans.
– Pitching: Communicating the value of proposed solutions to new leads.
– Technical Advisory: Lending your technical expertise across a number of digital marketing related applications.
– Project Leadership: Coordinating and driving forward technical projects, liaising with clients, internal team members and other involved suppliers. This will involve some travel.
– Quality Assurance: Confirming the quality of strategy, methodology and deliverables.
– Team Management: Managing and supporting the development of a team of technical and data analysts.
Required Experience & Skills:
We are excited to welcome to the team a senior candidate with:
– Deep expertise in eCommerce Ecosystems & Integration Logic
– CMS, DAM, PIM
– Particular experience with one or more of the following: ATG, SDL, Oracle, AEM Platforms
– Experience implementing infrastructure and data centres
– Knowledge in Technical SEO (international enterprise SEO beneficial)
– Solid understanding of key architecture concerns such as availability, scalability, operability, maintainability and ensuring fit-for-purpose delivery.
– Solid understanding of Taxonomy/Information Architecture
– Advanced Excel/data handling skills
– Prior hands on experience working with emerging technologies (E.g. ML/AI)
– Experience working in an agency environment
– Degree level education (STEM field advantageous).
In addition to the above, we’re looking for the type of person that:
– Wants to succeed and has personal drive and enthusiasm.
– Puts innovative ideas into action and can manage the project end-to-end.
– Has curiosity and excitement for new digital technologies and techniques.
– Is self-starting and sees opportunities rather than obstacles.
– Has the ability to communicate concepts to both technical and business stakeholders.
– Can sell ideas internally and externally.
– Is team player with the ability to motivate others toward a common goal
– Has a hunger for knowledge, which may be evident in Post-graduate qualification.
If the above sounds like you and you want to join an ambitious growing team, we want to hear from you.